Your home’s water supply is essential for your health and well-being. However, not all water is created equal. Depending on where you live, your tap water may contain contaminants that can be harmful to your health. These contaminants can include lead, bacteria, viruses, and chemicals. At American Water Specialties, we prioritize water filtration to ensure that your potable water is as clean as possible.
Water filtration is the process of removing these contaminants from your water supply. By filtering your water, you can ensure that your family is drinking clean, safe water.
There are many different types of water filters available. Some of the most common types include:
- Whole house water filters: These filters are installed at the main water line for your home. They can remove a wide range of contaminants, including lead, bacteria, viruses, and chemicals.
- Point-of-use water filters: These filters are installed at a specific point in your home, such as the kitchen sink or the bathroom faucet. They are typically smaller and less expensive than whole house water filters.
- Drinking water filters: These filters are designed to remove contaminants from drinking water. They are typically small and portable, and can be used with a pitcher or a faucet attachment.
When choosing a water filter, there are a few factors you need to consider:
- The type of contaminants you want to remove: Some filters are better at removing certain types of contaminants than others.
- The size of your home: If you have a large home, you will need a larger water filter.
- Your budget: Water filters can range in price from a few dollars to several hundred dollars.
Water filtration is an important investment for the health of your family. By choosing the right water filter for your home, you can ensure that your family is drinking clean, safe water. Our experts at American Water Specialties are educated on how to advise you in deciding on the absolute best water filtration system for you, your home, and your budget.